Table of Contents
Owners opt for offsite storage facilities in a shortage of space on their property. Government agencies, businesses, non-profits, freelance contractors, flea markets, and even individuals lease the offsite units. Although these units increase your storage space, they also increase your obligations. Offsite storage units require regular cleaning, organization, and removal of unwanted objects.
The Storage unit cleanout is perfect when additional storage is not required. It can also be included in regular maintenance.
Our Professional Storage Unit Cleanout
The cleanout services for storage facilities can be customized to guarantee maximum efficiency and cost. We begin every cleanout by conducting a visual inspection of the unit. The information gathered during the inspection is incorporated to create a customized cleanout plan. Each storage facility requires an individual cleanout method based on the size of the space, the amount of junk and the location, and the demolition process.
As we mentioned earlier, the process begins with every storage unit cleanout by conducting an inspection. After we have the evidence of inspection completed, the junk elimination team can start to develop a plan that does not impact the environment as the local regulations for waste disposal remove the junk.
After the inspection, one of our junk removal technicians gives the customer an estimate in writing.
- The customer schedules an appointment with the storage unit manager for an appointment for a storage unit cleanout consultation.
- On the day of the appointment, the technician will inspect the storage unit to find the most cost-effective junk removal method.
- The technician will provide the customer with a variety of junk removal methods. The client chooses one, and then the technician gives an estimate in writing for the service.
- A time slot is set to clean out the unit cleanout at a future time.
- On the day of the appointment, the cleanout team will arrive 15 minutes before the time scheduled.
- The team begins the cleanout by taking the stored items one by one.
- With everything outside the storage unit, the customer must choose which items to keep and which items to discard.
- The storage area is cleaned, mopped, vacuumed, and ventilated.
- The items are then sorted and reinserted into the storage unit.
- Every junk item is put in the truck bed and then transported to the local landfill or recycling center. charity
Junk Disposal Options
Consumers have a variety of disposal options to choose from. Based on your feelings about the greenhouse gas emissions that are a part of life, green is probably the best disposal option. No matter the method used, the junk removal procedure can be lengthy and much backbreaking work.
Our junk disposal options include:
- Donate to local charities or a family in need or another non-profit charity or
- Drop off your garbage at the local landfill or dump to be disposed of
- Donate to a neighbor, family member, friend, or any other acquaintance
- Drop off at the curbside for free pickup
- Recycle approved materials to be used for different reasons
DIY Storage Unit Junk Removal
If people lack the funds to get rid of junk, we can assist. We have a fleet of big work vehicles, a team of junk removal specialists, and equipment that can lift heavy, bulky items. Do-it-yourself junk disposal and removal services can be a viable option for those on a fixed income.
- Place small to medium-sized junk pieces into the back of your car or in the truck bed.
- Large quantities of junk might require more workforce to complete the task, which is possible by enlisting the help of friends and relatives.
- Transport junk to an authorized landfill or a recycling center, drop it off for charity, or municipal waste transfer facility.